• Yes you can. Your mailing address can be different from your billing address. However do make sure that the address given is accurate as additional costs for re-shipping will be charged to the customer if the address given is wrong.
• No. You may order only the exact product in the same specifications you have created your photo book for. To order the same photo book with different specifications, you may replicate the photo book, and select your desired options and send in a new order. However, you can order more than one copy of the photo book with the exact same specification.
• Unfortunately no, once you have selected the template you are unable to change the type of template or size so please ensure that you have selected the suitable specification for your photo book at the start. This is because the difference in the design template may affect your design for print production.
• You can select to do everything online or choose to submit files/make payment or collect your photo book at our stores instead of opting for delivery.
• Production of the photo book generally takes about 4–7 days while shipping generally takes about 3 – 14 days depending on the country you are situated at.
Do note that shipping time is dependent on various factors like custom clearance in the country, the delivery speed of shipping partner and the season of your delivery (peak season during festival period might take longer than non peak season). *You are responsible for paying any duties, sales tax and custom clearance charges that may occur during the entry to the country of your delivery location. *These incurred charges will be invoiced to you by our shipping partner and to be paid upon delivery.
• Paypal(online)/Credit Card (online/ stores) /Cash (stores)/ Nets (stores)/ Paynow (stores)
• Yes, you will be entitled to a new photobook with all charges waived if it is indeed damaged due to courier delivery (eg: side/s of the book bent). Take pictures of the damaged photobook with the damages shown clearly and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 days upon delivery. Photogenie has the right to pick up from customer and keep the damaged photobook when required.
• Unfortunately, for issues which are due to customers' slight misjudgment – colour discrepancies / low resolution images, etc we will not be sending a replacement.
For optimal printing, please furnish us with high resolution images (at least 300dpi and above) and calibrate your monitor regularly.
• You are able to change your mailing address within 6 hours of submitting your order.
You may email your order number and the new mailing address to email@example.com and we will send you a confirmation email once it has been changed. Please ensure that you receive the confirmation email from our customer care personnel as that is the indication that the mailing address has been rectified for you.
Firstly, you need to register an account with us on our website. This account allows you to work on your orders where you can save and come back to edit anytime under “My Projects”.
Before using our online editor, you need to select your preferences on our product page. From our editor, you can upload your photos and design your product.
Our online editor requires a large screen. Hence, we advise you not to use your smartphone to work on your projects as some features may not be easily accessible.
For a better user experience, we recommend you work on your project using desktops and tablets. The following browsers are compatible with our online editor:
Gloss Paper/ Finishes
Gloss allows photo prints with vibrant colours to stand out, highlighting their sharp details.
With Gloss’ highly reflective and sticky surface, Gloss is not suitable for:
Matte Paper/ Finishes
Matte paper’s smooth texture gives photo prints a more neutral and natural look.
Matte reflects minimal light. It is best suited for photo prints displayed in brightly lit areas.
If your photos will be handled often, matte would be a better choice since they are less prone to scratches and fingerprint marks.
Photo Lustre Paper
Lustre allows vibrant colours to shine like gloss and gives a soft texture resembling matte.
Lustre is a less reflective surface than gloss which reduces the glare in prints, making the image easier to see at all angles.
Lustre is suitable for photo prints that require frequent handling, as it is less prone to minor scratches and fingerprint marks.
Woodfree paper has a fine and clean surface, as lignin and other impurities in the paper are removed.
Woodfree is a long-lasting material that is less likely to turn yellow and degrade over time.
A thicker photo paper gives the photo book a more premium feel. It warps less easily under hot weather, allowing your photo books to last longer.
Layflat binding: Layflat allows your photographs to spread seamlessly across your photo book, giving you a panoramic visual experience. Layflat only allows for a maximum of 60 pages.
PUR binding: The pages are glued firmly to the spine of the book. PUR Binding uses a stronger adhesive that makes the pages of the photo book more resistant to pull-outs, with less damage to its spine.
Thread-sewn binding: The pages are stitched together with a thread, allowing the photo book to withstand more rough handling. Thread-sewn binding allows the photo book to lay flatter, allowing your content to be seen more within its gutter.
Yes, you can. Once you have logged in, your projects can be found under “User” > “My Projects”. You can select any project to work with, save and revisit them later without losing your edits. All photos within your galleries will also be stored in the editor.
You can use multiple browsers to work on your projects, so long as it is under the same account. However, please do not open all your browsers on the same page at one time.
Yes, you can send a preview link for others to view your project.
Under the “My Projects” page, click on the icon at the bottom right of the project you want to share.
Invitees will not be able to edit your project.
For special customisations related to binding and other designing services, please email firstname.lastname@example.org 30 days in advance. Your customised designs may be subjected to additional charges (due to more time needed to coordinate these changes) and our service availability.
No, you can’t. To change your photo book size, you need to reselect your desired size on our products page and create a new project.
For large photo collections, we recommend you to create a gallery:
Our editor accepts images in JPEG, PNG, HEIC and PDF formats.
HEIC images may take a slightly longer time to convert and upload.
As our software is unable to directly retrieve PDF images, you need to drag and drop them from your folder to our online editor.
For images on Google Drive, please download the files to your computer before uploading them to our editor.
For each photo to be printed clearly, we recommend an image resolution of at least 300DPI with a maximum file size of 5MB.
For larger-size products like canvas, we recommend an image resolution of at least 150DPI.
If the photo resolution is too low, our editor will signal a warning on your photograph. To resolve this, compress your photograph or replace it with a higher resolution image.
You may choose to ignore the low-resolution warning and proceed to print your project. However, your photos will be printed based on the image resolution you have uploaded. p;log will not be responsible to check the quality of your images.
There is no limit to the number of images you want to upload to the editor and store in your gallery.
Please try not to upload more than 50 images at one time, as this may slow down the uploading process.
The red trim line represents a 1cm border margin of your product. Please keep your design within the red line to prevent your images from being trimmed out during the printing process.
You may choose to extend your images to the edge of the product, if you want your images to be trimmed out for creative purposes, etc.
You can use any number of pages, so long as the total number of pages is divisible by 4. This is to ensure a balanced number of pages for binding.
To add, rearrange or delete pages within your photo book, click on “Organise” on the bottom left of the editor.
Please note that the pages can only be organised as a spread (i.e., the two facing pages cannot be re-arranged separately).
No, you cannot edit or remove our company logo as it is part of our branding. This page will not be counted in the overall price of your product.
Once you are ready to print your project, click on the “Add to Cart” icon under “My Projects”. Proceed to Checkout in “Cart” to complete your order.
Upon “Checkout”, you need to fill in your shipping details before entering your promo code.
Please remember to click “Apply”. Your promo code will be reflected before you proceed to payment.
We will not accept any promo codes once your order has been confirmed.
Please note that only 1 promo code can be applied per order.
Our system will be notified right after you have completed your order.
We only accept cancellation requests within ONE HOUR from your order confirmation, during our working hours on weekdays, 9 am to 5 pm. To cancel your orders, please give us a call at 6338 3066 or e-mail us at email@example.com with your order number ASAP.
Upon confirmation, you should receive your order within 4-7 working days.
For requests related to order expeditions, please give us a call at 6338 3066 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org about your requirements.
Yes, we do! For more information, please e-mail us at email@example.com.
• The shipping charges vary depending on your location or country. Please place your order in the Shopping Cart to view shipping charges.
• Production of your photo book will take about 4 – 7 working days, while shipping generally takes about 3 – 14 days, depending on your location or country.
Do note that shipment arrival is dependent on various factors like custom clearance in the country, the delivery speed of our shipping partner and the season of your delivery (peak seasons during festival period might take longer than non-peak seasons).
For bulk orders above 50 copies, please note that production and delivery time frame is different as per individual book order. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
• If there is damage to the package caused by courier or shipping, or if one of your purchased products is missing, please keep the product (if available) as well as the original shipping carton and contact us immediately so we can issue a damage claim with the carrier. Take a picture of the damage and email us the picture together with your order number and your contact details. Please do not return the damaged product without going through these steps, as it delays the communication in establishing the cause of damage.
As we would like an accurate report on all damaged and missing product, please contact us with the necessary picture and details within 2 days after receiving your order.
Please refer to Return Policy for more information.
• You can track your order by clicking here. Enter the Shipping Order number or email address associated with the order.
• Photogenie offers you the convenience of picking up your photo book at our retail store located in the East or Central area of Singapore.
1. Choose the 'Collect from Store' option during Checkout.
2. You may pick up your order during these hours
3. Bring the following when picking up your order:
- Your Identity Card (IC)/Student Pass or driver's license
- The purchasing credit card
- The confirmation order email (printed version)
Note: Only the person who placed the order and is listed on the purchasing credit card may pick it up. If the person who placed the order is unable to pick up the order, he/she can authorize another person to pick up on his behalf with a letter of authorization, photocopied IC (or similar capacity) of the person who ordered the product, order confirmation email printout and email the customer service at least one day prior to the date of pick up.
Please pick up your item within 2 weeks of arrival (in-store) as the store has limited space and will only be able to keep your product for maximum 2 weeks. It will be sent back to the warehouse after 2 weeks and the next delivery cost to stipulated store will be borne by customer upon pick-up.
Bedok South store - 9.30am – 6.00pm (Monday – Friday)
Loyang store - 8.30am – 5.30pm (Monday – Friday)
Unusual Print Media store - 10.00am – 7.00pm (Monday – Friday), 10.00am – 5.00pm (Saturday – Sunday), Closed on PH
For more information on our stores, please visit our Contact Us page.
• Yes, you will be entitled to a new photo book with all charges waived if it is indeed damaged due to courier delivery (eg: side/s of the book bent). Take pictures of the damaged photo book with the damages shown clearly and email them to email@example.com within 3 days upon delivery.
Photogenie has the right to pick up from customer if required and keep the damaged photo book.
• Yes, you will be entitled to a new photo book with all charges waived if it is established that there is a printing/binding defect on your book. Take pictures of the damaged photo book with the damages shown clearly and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 days of delivery.
Photogenie has the right to pick up from customer and keep the damaged photo book when required.
• Unfortunately, there will be no replacements for issues such as colour discrepancies, low resolution images, and so on.
For optimal printing, please furnish us with high-resolution images (at least 300dpi and above) and calibrate your monitor regularly.